Ready, Set, Connect!
Our two-week virtual program
ABOUT READY, SET, CONNECT!
Ready, Set, Connect! ran as a 2 week virtual leadership development program designed to empower children between the ages of 9-12. Through daily interactive activities and guided discussions lead by a supportive Program Leader, Ready, Set, Connect! aimed to provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Have fun in a supportive and positive environment
- Develop teamwork and collaboration skills through interaction with other children
- Practice and strengthen creative thinking and important problem solving skills
- Enhance community awareness and learn about civic engagement possibilities
- Build confidence and leadership skills
volunteers in our organization
- Short introduction to leadership programming
- Uses the Developmental Relationship framework
- Group learning
- Virtual Access
- Guided and fun program
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
2022 Term Dates and Times
If your charitable organization would like to explore how you can apply the methodology or programs of Future Possibilities for Kids, please reach out to email@example.com